Vault.com seeks an enthusiastic and business oriented Account Executive to join Vault’s Legal Recruitment Sales & Marketing team in NYC. The Vault.com Account Executive will apply a consultative-based sales methodology to achieve their quarterly and annual goals within one of Vault’s most prestigious vertical: law.
This professional requires the ability to understand the importance of their client’s employer brand and the impacts of successful brand differentiation within Vault’s audience of elite, highly credentialed, in-demand law professionals and soon to be graduating law students. Law client relationships span from the top national and international law firms to smaller boutique and regional firms.
- This is a client-facing role requiring industry expertise and ability to develop new sales techniques at a fast rate
- Build and execute on quarterly goals within assigned territory and book of business
- Become an expert in Vault’s recruitment strategies and best practices for law firms
- Participate and drive sales efforts by phone, online demonstrations and face to face meetings
- Grow new business with large and small law firms across the country
- The Account Executive will work collaboratively with their Managing Director in the law vertical both on client facing and internal goals
- The AE will partner with Client Service team to maintain and build current client relationships
Vault is the most comprehensive resource for employer, university and internship program rankings, ratings and insight.
Vault’s influential rankings and reviews are sourced from directed surveys of professionals and students, and evaluate companies, schools and internships in terms of prestige, best place to work, diversity, quality of life, compensation and other categories.
Vault provides users with in-depth information on employers, industries, interviews and available jobs and internships. The Vault.com website features profiles on more than 4,500 employers, 4,000 universities and hundreds of industries and professions including the law, finance, accounting and consulting sectors.
In addition, Vault partners with employers to help build their brands and assist with recruiting efforts, and with universities to help their students with employment placement and career selection.
Founded in 1996, Vault.com is the only career resource of its kind and attracts more than 1000 employer and recruiter advertisers, more than 1200 school and institutional subscribers and millions of individual visitors and members.
Excellent benefits package offered