Marketing and Sales Coordinator: Recruitment Marketing
We are looking for recent college grads to candidates with 1-3 years of experience to fill a Marketing and Sales Coordinator role at Vault.com. Vault is a top resource featuring rankings, employee reviews, and industry guides to help candidates at all levels find the right career or company for them.
We are searching for someone who's interested in starting as a marketing and sales coordinator, but who would be excited to move up and transition into a Sales Account Executive in the next 12-18 months. This role is very client facing and the candidate will get many opportunities to work with Recruiting and Marketing Directors at top companies. They will also be part of a tight knit team at Vault, and work very close with their team members internally.
Vault's current Managing Director of the Recruitment Marketing team started in this role 10 years ago and newest Account Executive began in this role as well. Vault is happy to have someone join the team who is eager to start in this role, but help you to develop the skills you need to grow your career.
Vault.com seeks an enthusiastic and outgoing Marketing and Sales Coordinator to join Vault’s Recruitment Marketing team in NYC. Within this role, you will act as a liaison between the Vault team and our employer clients in various industries such as Law, Investment Banking, Consulting, and Accounting.
This Coordinator will partner directly with clients on fulfillment of their marketing strategy, work to ensure client satisfaction, and manage survey enrollment/reporting for our employer and internship surveys.
The Marketing and Sales Coordinator will play a critical role in developing and maintaining client relationships and work closely with their Recruitment Marketing Director at Vault. This is a unique opportunity to begin a sales and marketing career as there is room for internal growth, so a drive for sales and client relationships will help you succeed within this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 + years’ experience in online marketing, client services, recruitment or sales
- Desire for sales or marketing experience and internal company growth
- Knowledge or interest in employer branding and campus recruiting practices a plus
- Experience developing and executing research-based, goal-oriented strategies for digital campaigns a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both via email and over the phone)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Interest in developing presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Organized, conscientious and able to multi-task
- Should thrive in a high-activity, dynamic work environment
- Experience with DFP and Google Analytics is a plus
- Interpersonal skills that establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly
- Confidence and assertiveness in your ability to makes phones calls and manage clients
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task between sales, marketing and editorial responsibilities
- Demonstrated ethical behavior, unquestionable integrity and character
- Able to align with the company's culture and values
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Vault.com is a top resource for students and experienced hires who are looking to learn more about building and developing their careers. Whether a candidate is looking for career advice, trying to learn more about a certain industry or researching the right company for them, Vault is a trusted tool for candidates of all levels.
Vault’s influential rankings, reviews and guides are sourced from our priority directed surveys of professionals and students. They evaluate companies, schools and internships in terms of prestige, diversity, quality of life, compensation and other categories.
Vault provides users with in-depth information on employers, industries, interviews and available jobs and internships. The Vault.com website features profiles on more than 4,500 employers, and hundreds of industries and professions including the law, finance, accounting and consulting sectors.
In addition, Vault’s clients consist of these top companies and schools across the US and Internationally. Vault partners with employers to help build their brands and assist with recruiting efforts, and with universities to help their students with employment placement and career selection.
Founded in 1996, Vault.com is one of the market’s leading and longest running career intelligence tools and we welcome any candidate who is looking to grow with us.