Vault is seeking an Editor for its Consulting Industry vertical. The ideal candidate is an editor with an eye for detail, strong project management skills, and previous experience covering and or working in the consulting industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing Vault's annual consulting survey of more than 15,000 consultants at leading management, strategy, technology and boutique consulting firms worldwide.
- Serve as the lead editor for Vault's annual rankings of, and guides to, the best firms to work for in North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- End to end management of annual consulting industry survey, involving 15,000+ responses from consultants at 150+ leading consulting firms worldwide.
- Create, maintain and publish profiles of the leading consulting firms in each of these markets, for inclusion both on Vault's site and in the annual guides to the Top Consulting Firms in each region.
- Work directly with consulting firms, Fortune 500 companies and other clients on creation and approval of employer marketing and branding materials, including sponsored content.
- Work with sales and client relations teams to: identify new firms for survey participation; generate potential sales leads; and ensure that all relevant deadlines and commitments are met.
- Cover the consulting industry and general career trends and advice for Vault's careers blog.
- Promote Vault's content across a variety of social media channels.