Executive Assistant at Top-Ranked Consulting Firm (this posting is now closed/inactive)
Trinity Partners is seeking a motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to join our energetic key support team. As part of our EA team, you will be providing high-level support to multiple members of our Senior Leadership, as well as lending a hand to other department within the company. You'll develop a great working relationship with all levels of employees to promote the company’s award winning culture and vision. The ideal candidate must have a keen sense of time management, logistics planning, organization, and attention to detail. The ability to gather and summarize data, make decisions, and find answers are also vital attributes for this position. This role is calendar and travel heavy. It is essential that those who you support be where he/she needs to be with ease and on time. Other key areas you'll contribute to:
- Schedule and coordinate complex executive meetings. This includes setting up phone/web access, calendaring, anticipating changes, and managing/rescheduling priorities.
- Organize meetings and conferences
- Prepare meeting logistics, coordinate preparation and distribution of materials, record minutes and maintain/monitor action items to make sure all are accomplished
- Coordinate all aspects of travel arrangements through our booking agency for both domestic and international business travel including booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas and itineraries, and arranging passport/visa requirements if necessary.
- Prepare and reconcile time and expense reports.
- 4+ years of executive assistant experience providing direct high-level support.
- Solid experience to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions.
- Skilled and experienced in the art of organization and time management.
- Demonstrated success in being tuned in to leaders, managers, peers, and others for relationships and strong teamwork purposes.
- Experienced juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Initiative and willingness to assume additional responsibilities as needed beyond the scope of job duties.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Easily and professionally interacts with varying levels in and outside the organization, as a positive representative of the leadership team.
- Powerful talent with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Being accurate, detailed, and organized
- Solid judgement and discretion when it comes to sensitive/confidential information.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in running a smooth team and office operation.
Contact Information/Application Instructions
If you are applying outside of our organized college recruiting program, you are invited to send your cover letter, resume, and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Trinity Partners, LLC is a global life sciences strategic consulting company. We provide the targeted information that gives our clients a vital competitive edge. We are experts in formulating strategic insights through intensive analysis and fact-gathering. Our goal is to help our clients succeed in today’s competitive environment.
We’ve developed long-term relationships with a wide range of leading pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic companies. Our clients are among the most successful firms in the industry, whose global reach impacts the lives of millions of people and patients around the world. As a strategic consulting company, our approach is designed to provide our clients with the vision and thoughtful groundwork they need for precise decision making. This includes identifying performance issues, pinpointing areas for growth, highlighting market opportunities, and answering market needs. Our mid-size company is located just outside of Boston, MA with offices in New York City, Princeton and San Francisco.
Trinity Partners is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.