We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to fill an open role on a client project. The hired candidate will serve as the EA to a Senior Executive within Eagle Hill’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) client.
The responsibilities of the EA may include:
- Assisting in the management of correspondence that needs review and signature
- Reviewing, editing, and tracking the delivery of correspondence materials
- Producing reports on deliverables
- Analyzing and editing senior-level briefing submissions for proper format
- Assisting with preparing, maintaining and updating procedures, quick reference guides, and templates
- Supporting other DHS EAs in logistics planning for high visibility meetings, rapid response deliverables, and reports as required.
- Compiling paper and electronic briefing books as needed
- Providing phone coverage for a main telephone line until 5:30 pm on weekdays.
Work hours are full-time, M-F. Anticipated duration of employment arrangement is through 2021. Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at a client site within this region and on occasion, at our Crystal City office. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation.
Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and who choose to stay to continue to make a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with and building relationships across all levels of an organization, including senior-level executives
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Accountable for and responsive to urgent requests
- Ability to be flexible to dynamic priorities
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Office, and SharePoint
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Candidates must apply directly through the firm's website to be considered. Click here to apply now!
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Eagle Hill is a Vault 2017 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!