Leadership Coach (Manager-Level Management Consultant) (this posting is now closed/inactive)
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking management consultants who are also certified coaches to provide leadership, executive, team and/or group coaching services to clients within Eagle Hill’s Federal client portfolio. For individual coaching, coaches will work with clients to develop an individualized coaching plan to help the coaching client build leadership capacity and address developmental goals. They will assist clients in identifying coaching goal areas, developing coaching plans and executing against the coaching plan in one-on-one sessions. Coaches will also provide group or team coaching sessions engagements to assist them in addressing organizational or team challenges. Qualified candidates will join Eagle Hill at the Manager level and must be capable of leading other efforts across Eagle Hill’s core service lines and client industries.
Eagle Hill Managers work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of business issues, create strategies for change, secure clients’ buy-in to strategic solutions, and work alongside clients to implement solutions. They are also expected to mentor and develop junior team members. Managers are also responsible for leading activities such as data collection and analysis, stakeholder analysis, strategy formulation, organizational assessments and design, communication planning and execution, and training design and development. Activities are aligned to one of Eagle Hill’s core service lines, including strategic planning, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill has grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill.
Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and who choose to stay so that we can continue to make a difference.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 7 years of work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of extensive coaching experience and demonstrated coaching effectiveness across multiple levels of leaders in the Federal Government
- A certification from an Accredited Coaching program and certification from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) strongly preferred
- A minimum of 2 years management consulting experience in business strategy, organizational design, process reengineering, and/or change management
- Program management and project management experience required
- Experience from top-tier consulting firms highly preferred
- Federal government consulting experience highly preferred
- Strong managerial and leadership skills; experience leading teams required
- Prior experience leading project teams and managing scope, budget, schedule, and performance
- Excels at working with clients to assure high quality project outcomes are delivered on time
- Experience developing detailed work plans, specifically the ability to capture the collective activities of all stakeholder groups
- Highly proficient in tracking progress of project activity, relative to baselined milestones outlined in detailed work plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Tru
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Candidates must apply directly through the firm's website to be considered. Click here to apply now!
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Eagle Hill is a Vault 2017 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!