At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking director-level consultants to join our team. These roles typically involve oversight of client engagements within a particular industry account. Directors provide leadership and mentorship to their teams, manage relationships with clients and contracting officers, and ensure delivery quality across multiple projects and work streams. Our Directors also play an active role in building Eagle Hill by managing business development campaigns, selling follow-on projects, and being involved in the contracting/procurement process. Qualified applicants must have at least 10 years of consulting experience and be capable of managing accounts and projects across Eagle Hill’s client portfolio and core service lines.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill is growing. We have grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill. We are a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and we choose to stay so that we can continue to make a difference.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience
- A minimum of 7 years prior management consulting experience
- Extensive client account building and business development experience
- Experience providing consulting services in one or more of the following disciplines: strategy, human capital, change management, process improvement, program management, and organizational design
- Extensive experience as a program manager for a large contract with numerous work streams
- Experience managing a matrixed team of employees and subcontractors with varying skill sets
- Strong leadership skills, including people development, team building, and conflict management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and with external stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com.
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.