Management Consultant with LSS Master Black Belt
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Master Black Belts to fill Manager-level roles at Eagle Hill Consulting. Successful candidates must have management consulting experience AND an active LSS Master Black Belt certification. They will be expected to work closely with clients to develop a deep understanding of business issues, create strategies for change, secure clients’ buy-in to strategic solutions, and work alongside clients to implement solutions. They will also be expected to mentor and coach junior team members.
Managers are also responsible for leading activities such as data collection and analysis, stakeholder analysis, strategy formulation, organizational assessments and design, communication planning and execution, and training design and development. Activities are aligned to one of Eagle Hill’s core service lines, including strategic planning, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill has grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill.
Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and who choose to stay so that we can continue to make a difference.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A current LSS Master Black Belt certification from an accredited organization
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, including experience using Black Belt certification
- A minimum of 2 years management consulting experience in business strategy, organizational design, process reengineering, and/or change management
- Program management and project management experience required
- Experience from top-tier consulting firms highly preferred
- Federal government consulting experience highly preferred
- Strong managerial and leadership skills; experience leading teams required
- Prior experience leading project teams and managing scope, budget, schedule, and performance
- Excels at working with clients to assure high quality project outcomes are delivered on time
- Experience developing detailed work plans, specifically the ability to capture the collective activities of all stakeholder groups
- Highly proficient in tracking progress of project activity, relative to baselined milestones outlined in detailed work plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Click Here to Apply.
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available atwww.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Eagle Hill Consulting is a Vault 2017 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!