Management Consulting Associate
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking Associate-level consultants for project roles across our client portfolio. These positions will be responsible for activities in Eagle Hill’s core service lines, including strategic planning, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management.
Hired candidates will join Eagle Hill at the Associate level, where they will contribute to projects by serving as project team members. Eagle Hill challenges associates to develop firsthand knowledge of clients’ business issues, while building analytic, solution development, and communications skills. Associates take ownership of specific tasks on client projects, as well as responsibility for supporting the broader problem-solving effort. Associates contribute to findings, team discussions, and solutions to help deliver impact for the client. Associates are also encouraged to play an active role in internal Eagle Hill initiatives, including business development.
The types of activities that an Associate may participate in include, but are not limited to:
- Support communication plans implementation
- Develop communications, such as presentations, newsletters, memos, etc.
- Manage, facilitate, and respond to formal client inquiries through established processes
- Support training development and implementation
- Conduct research, such as market analysis, best practices, etc.
- Support the analysis of data to identify gaps, recommendations, etc.
- Support the creation of strategies, recommendations, implementation plans, etc.
- Draft documentation for client and internal work products
- Support data gathering and analysis
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill has grown by an average of 50% each year and plans to continue that growth into the future.
Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and who choose to stay to continue to make a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience required
- Prior consulting experience strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to track progress of project activities relative to baselined milestones outlined in detailed work plans
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Click Here to Apply.
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Eagle Hill Consulting is a Vault 2017 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!