Management Consulting Director (Financial Services Industry) (this posting is now closed/inactive)
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking a senior-level management consultant with deep experience within the commercial financial services market. The Financial Services Director will manage client engagements in the areas of change management, organizational design, communications, business transformation, process improvement, and program management and be charged with expanding Eagle Hill’s footprint within the financial services market. Qualified applicants must have experience working or consulting for commercial financial services institutions and capable of leading other efforts across Eagle Hill’s core service lines and client portfolio.
At Eagle Hill, Directors play an active role in building Eagle Hill by managing business development campaigns, selling follow-on projects, and negotiating with clients and teaming partners . In addition, Directors serve as a program or project engagement lead, or a team lead in our core service lines, including strategic planning, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. They ensure that client projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and achieve client expected outcomes; manage client relationships; and develop mentoring relationships with their team members.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill is growing. We have grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill. Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and we choose to stay so that we can continue to make a difference.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience
- A minimum of 5 years working or consulting for commercial financial services organizations
- A minimum of 5 years prior management consulting experience
- Extensive client account building and business development experience
- Experience providing consulting services in one or more of the following disciplines: organizational design, change management, workforce planning, strategic communications, and strategic planning
- Extensive experience as a program manager for a large contract with numerous work streams
- Experience managing a matrixed team of individuals with varying skill sets
- Strong leadership skills, including people development, team building, and conflict management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and with external stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagement
- Experience providing consulting services to retail banking organizations
- Experience in human capital, strategy or management consulting in a financial services organization
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Candidates must apply directly through the firm's website to be considered. Click here to apply now!
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Eagle Hill is a Vault 2017 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!