Management Consulting Director (Seattle, WA) (this posting is now closed/inactive)
Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and approach with clients that is rooted in collaboration and integrity. Our consultants bring a unique blend of experiences to their work. Eagle Hill embraces this diversity of thought. We believe it drives energy, initiative, and creativity and results in solutions that better meet the unique needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking a Director with management consulting experience within the technology and/or media & entertainment industries. The Director will manage client engagements and play a key role in driving Eagle Hill’s industry growth in the Seattle area. Qualified applicants must have experience leading client engagements across Eagle Hill’s core service lines (strategic planning, organizational design, change management, human capital transformation, process improvement, and change management) and proven business development experience.
At Eagle Hill, directors serve as project engagement leads. They ensure that client projects are delivered on time and within budget, develop mentoring relationships with their team members, and manage client relationships. Directors also play an active role in building Eagle Hill by leading business development campaigns, selling follow-on projects, and managing contracting/procurement processes.
At Eagle Hill, we are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options and choose to stay so we can make a difference. We have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered – and encouraged – to contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill is growing. We have grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience
- A minimum of 5 years prior management consulting experience
- A minimum of 5 years consulting for technology and/or media & entertainment organizations
- Extensive client account building and business development experience within these target industries
- Experience providing consulting services in one or more of the following disciplines: strategic planning, organizational design, change management, process improvement, human capital transformation, program management
- Strong leadership skills, including people development, team building, and conflict management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and with external stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com
Position is located in the Seattle, WA metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Seattle office and at client sites throughout the region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational design, change management, human capital transformation, process improvement, and program management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. and Seattle metropolitan areas, and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available atwww.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Click here to Apply Now!
Eagle Hill Consulting is a Vault 2018 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!
Learn more about Eagle Hill Consulting on Vault!