Management Consulting Director (Technology, Media & Entertainment Industry)
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking a director with management consulting experience within the technology, media, and/or entertainment (TME) industries. The TME Director will manage TME client engagements and play a key role in driving Eagle Hill’s industry growth. Qualified applicants must have experience leading TME client engagements across Eagle Hill’s core service lines and proven business development experience.
At Eagle Hill, directors serve as a project engagement lead or a team lead in our core service lines, including strategic planning, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. They ensure that client projects are delivered on time and within budget, develop mentoring relationships with their team members, and manage client relationships. Directors play an active role in building Eagle Hill by managing business development campaigns, selling follow-on projects, and being involved in the contracting/procurement process.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill is growing. We have grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill. Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and we choose to stay so that we can continue to make a difference.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience
- A minimum of 5 years consulting for technology, media, and/or entertainment organizations
- A minimum of 5 years prior management consulting experience
- Extensive client account building and business development experience within these target industries
- Experience providing consulting services in one or more of the following disciplines: organizational design, change management, process improvement, strategy, human capital, project management
- Strong leadership skills, including people development, team building, and conflict management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and with external stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagement
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Click Here to Apply.
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Eagle Hill Consulting is a Vault 2017 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!