Why Choose BlueLine Associates?
BlueLine Associates utilizes its vast experience in business and IT operations to provide Business Process Management (BPM) services to fundamentally transform people, process and technology. We partner with our clients to help them succeed by:
- Transforming and improving process
- Supporting implementation of IT systems
- Creating best-in-class information management systems and organizations
This is an opportunity to be an integral team member of our Continuous Process Improvement team to lead process improvement efforts across the organization focusing on customer satisfaction, cost reduction, cycle time reduction, and quality improvement. It is expected that the role will leverage Lean Six Sigma methodologies to document and measure operational processes, extract and analyze process data and develop strategies to drive process improvements. The Sr. Process Improvement Consultant must possess the skill and flexibility to support several projects at any given time.
- Lead lean projects and team toward successful completion by supporting lean program and initiatives, facilitating cross-functional teams, and training, resulting in improved process quality, financial results, and customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with customers to establish goals and objectives related to lean, process design, including quality targets.
- Prioritize projects to ensure resources are appropriately applied to achieve established goals at the department level.
- Establish and monitor metrics relative to lean programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Conduct periodic program reviews and update department leadership on the deployment progress and LSS results.
- Audit closed projects to ensure results are maintained.