Recruiting Associate (this posting is now closed/inactive)
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers in consulting, deliver valuable results to our clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking a recruiter or former management consultant for an internal role on our Recruiting team.
The hired candidate will join Eagle Hill at the Associate level. Associates are given ownership of specific tasks, as well as, responsibility for supporting the broader problem-solving effort. Associates contribute to findings, team discussions, and solutions to help deliver impact for the team. Associates are also encouraged to play an active role in other internal Eagle Hill initiatives.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—internal opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our consultants grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to our client work. Eagle Hill is growing. We have grown by an average of 50% each year and plan to continue that growth into the future. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Eagle Hill. Eagle Hill is a family-run company, and that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and we choose to stay so that we can continue to make a difference.
The Recruiting Associate will develop a deep understanding of the competencies associated with each level at Eagle Hill and how to effectively evaluate and recruit top talent for these roles. He or she will also develop a broader understanding of Eagle Hill’s service lines and industries to effectively communicate with and assess applicants. In addition, the types of activities that the Recruiting Associate may participate in include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Talent Management Leadership and project managers to understand staffing needs
- Reviewing candidate resumes and cover letters
- Evaluating candidate Topgrading applications and requested writing samples
- Conducting applicant telephone interviews, scoring the outcomes, and making decisions on next steps
- Managing the full lifecycle recruiting process for individual candidates, from application through the offer process
- Developing and maintaining job posts
- Supporting candidate sourcing strategies
- Other, recruiting-related activities and initiatives per the direction of the Eagle Hill Recruiting Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years’ recruiting OR management consulting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple efforts
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to be resourceful and take initiative
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office and at client sites throughout this region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Click here to Apply Now.
Eagle Hill Consulting is a Vault 2018 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!
Learn more about Eagle Hill Consulting on Vault!