Senior Consultant – Life Sciences at Top-Ranked Firm
Trinity is seeking talented a talented Senior Consultant to join its team. Senior Consultants fulfill a leadership role on multiple case teams, designing and implementing strategies to help our clients maintain strong growth. Client engagements are generally focused on one or more areas of Trinity’s specialized expertise. Senior Consultants have unique opportunities to manage daily client interactions with full oversight over project teams – client management, project management, employee management, budget and financial management, and more. Senior Consultants also provide mentorship to other junior employees across multiple teams. With exposure to a wide variety of strategic business issues within the life sciences industry, this position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on immediately challenging and rewarding roles.
• Support teams as the “project lead” on projects
• Analyze quantitative data and turn it into actionable solutions / insights for clients
• Emerge and gain recognition as the internal “expert” in 1–2 functional / therapeutic areas
• Effectively manage time and client deliverables with regular communication to senior leaders
• Coordinate and oversee project-based activities for Associates/Senior Associates
• Actively support recruiting efforts, together with providing training and mentoring support to additional and/or more junior staff
• Serve as primary point of client contact for ongoing activities
• Create and manage client proposals and presentations
• Fulfill other related roles as assigned from time to time
Education: MBA with a life science focus or Advanced Degree
Work Experience: Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in consulting or other relevant areas within the life sciences industry.
• Excellent quantitative skills required
• Above average proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (Access knowledge a plus)
• Ability to supervise and train staff on complex commercial analysis
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal relations skills
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
Contact Information/Application Instructions
If you are applying outside of our organized college recruiting program, you are invited to send your cover letter, resume, and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Trinity Partners, LLC is a global life sciences strategic consulting company. We provide the targeted information that gives our clients a vital competitive edge. We are experts in formulating strategic insights through intensive analysis and fact-gathering. Our goal is to help our clients succeed in today’s competitive environment.
We’ve developed long-term relationships with a wide range of leading pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic companies. Our clients are among the most successful firms in the industry, whose global reach impacts the lives of millions of people and patients around the world. As a strategic consulting company, our approach is designed to provide our clients with the vision and thoughtful groundwork they need for precise decision making. This includes identifying performance issues, pinpointing areas for growth, highlighting market opportunities, and answering market needs. Our mid-size company is located just outside of Boston, MA with offices in New York City, Princeton and San Francisco.
Trinity Partners is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.