Wilson Perumal & Company is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for our Consultant role.
Wilson Perumal & Company is a premier strategy consulting firm with unique depth in operations. Our teams tackle CEO-level issues and provide solutions to our clients’ strategic, operational, and organizational challenges. We offer compelling career opportunities for passionate problem solvers with exceptional conceptual, analytical, verbal, written, presentation, and leadership skills. Success requires the ability to lead client teams, develop meaningful insights around complex issues, structure and execute thoughtful analysis, and motivate client action to drive significant and measurable impact.
Wilson Perumal & Company uses a generalist model and our consultants work across a variety of industries and functions. We serve clients across a broad set of industries, including manufacturing, energy, retail, consumer products, financial services, private equity, and select government organizations. We appreciate and seek out consultants with wide variety of experience.
A Career with WP&C
We are a small, growing, and highly entrepreneurial firm. We have been recognized by both Consultant Magazine and Ivy Exec as a top boutique firm to work for. Our consultants enjoy a variety of unique benefits, including:
- Virtual office model allows consultants based in the U.S. to live where they prefer
- Generalist model allows consultants to experience a wide variety of industries, issues, and functions
- Broad client base including E.U. companies provide opportunities for international travel
- Highly meritocratic promotion opportunities, no “time in role” requirements
- Opportunity to develop new intellectual capital and participate in business development at all levels within the firm
- Entrepreneurial culture where each team member can get involved and make a difference where they feel passionate
- Compelling mission and unique combination of values offering all team members the opportunity for stretch, service, and impact
- 4 or more years of experience is preferred at the Consultant level, considering both operational and strategic (top-tier consulting or corporate strategy) experience
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- MBA or equivalent
- Willingness for significant travel and very exciting work
- Work authorization for the United States is required (or work authorization for the UK if applying to the London office)
Wilson Perumal & Company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with an office in London to service our European and multi-national clients. We operate a virtual office model in the US so consultants are not required to relocate. In Europe, consultants must be based out of London.
Please submit cover letter (with GPA and GMAT score) and resume to email@example.com Due to the volume of resumes, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Wilson Perumal & Company (www.wilsonperumal.com) is a Strategy and Operations Consultancy founded by Andrei Perumal and Stephen Wilson, two of the world’s preeminent thought leaders on the integration of strategy and operations, and the impact of complexity on companies. Both Andrei and Stephen are accomplished authors, speakers, and business advisors; their book, Waging War on Complexity Costs, was published by McGraw-Hill in November 2009. Their upcoming book, Growth in the Age of Complexity, is scheduled for publication later this year.
With a focus on intellectual capital and thought leadership, the firm focuses on helping its clients develop and implement elegant and effective solutions to their most difficult business issues. Wilson Perumal & Company combines strategic breadth, operational depth, and real-world experience to help its clients compete, and win, in a complex world.
Wilson Perumal & Company is in its eighth year and has established deep and meaningful relationships with many Fortune 1000 clients. Our value proposition of combining strategy with operations has been strongly received by the marketplace and our capacity to grow is only limited by our ability to find top minds with a passion for strategy and operations and the ability to deliver results to clients.