Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have more than 30 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. We support living healthier lives with perks like a Wellness Benefit to be spent on fitness-related purchases each year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Audit Professional in Billings might include the following:
- Attend a client engagement meeting with a nonprofit company to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Research business trends in order to professionally represent the company and apply this knowledge to the client's solutions, potentially developing new or additional business for the Firm.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Attend a technical training on Knowledge Coach (auditing software).