Account Manager – Enterprise Licensing (this posting is now closed/inactive)
Vault.com seeks an enthusiastic and business oriented Account Manager to join Vault’s Enterprise Licensing team. The Account Manager would be managing elite educational programs subscriptions to Vault’s premium database. This position will be not only be responsible for maintaining contact with an assigned book of business, but also for actively cultivating new business. The Account Manager should be a focused, proactive self-starter, and have the ability to reach key decision makers. Above all, the Account Manager will be able meet or exceed objectives in the areas of customer satisfaction and revenue and market penetration.
- Engage and strategize with senior-level directors at University career centers to demonstrate how Vault can help their students and alumni
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with university career center executives at the Director, Executive Director, and Department Dean levels
- Interact and collaborate across Vault, engaging with the University and Student teams to build and grow our multi-sided talent marketplace
- Proactively source, build, and/or provide valuable market research and industry-specific information and trends for customers and teammates
- Conceive and pitch creative software solutions that match individual university needs
- Command, report and forecast sales activity - from prospecting target accounts and contacts to closing deals and growing existing university relationships
- Work closely with the University Product team to gather, analyze, and understand customer requirements - and develop product enhancements
- Generate scalable revenue and hit target quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Expand pre-existing and new customer relationships by encouraging adoption and managing annual upsales
- BA/BS degree
- A strong history of quota attainment and outstanding performance on a competitive team
- 3+ years of experience in a closing role: enterprise SaaS sales, talent recruiting, or education technology sales.
- Experience operating in a high-growth business environment like Vault
- Must be willing to work out of our New York City office, with availability for domestic travel up to 20%
- Experience selling SaaS technology
- Experience preparing sales proposals, forecasting, and account planning
- Knowledge of how college career centers work - and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Ability to successfully drive customer growth through the development of long-term strategic relationships with existing customers
Contact Information/Application Instructions
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, humble individuals who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
Vault.com is the source of employer and university rankings, ratings and insight for highly credentialed, in-demand candidates. Vault.com is organized by profession, industry, company and schools. Vault profiles, rankings and assessment tools deliver the insider perspective and career research candidates need to successfully match themselves to the best available job, employer and career opportunity.