Vault.com—the source of rankings, ratings and reconnaissance for highly credentialed, in-demand job candidates—is hiring an Associate Law Editor to work directly with the Senior Law Editor to produce web content and print materials relating to law and the legal industry, including the annual Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms and related publications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and compiling law-related survey data.
- Editing and proofreading law-related content and blogs.
- Assisting the Senior Law Editor with the content development and revision processes.
- Collaborating with law firms in connection with the content development and revision processes.
- Writing for Vault’s Career Advice Blog on both law-related and general career topics.