IT Support Specialist (this posting is now closed/inactive)
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we offer tremendous opportunities to build and develop careers, deliver valuable results to our employees and clients, and help grow and develop our firm.
We are currently seeking a full-time Technical and SharePoint Support Specialist for our IT department.
The Technical and SharePoint Support Specialist, working under the direction of our IT Manager, helps support Eagle Hill and its employees by identifying IT needs, researching solutions, resolving issues and guiding employees through corrective steps. Additionally, the Technical and SharePoint Support Specialist ensures proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. Prior demonstrated experience in receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and resolving end user requests is required.
The types of activities that the Technical and SharePoint Support Specialist may participate in include, but are not limited to:
- Be the primary administrator to the current EHC SharePoint environment.
- Validate and manage the EHC SharePoint Groups
- Research and propose changes to the current EHC SharePoint environment.
- Research and propose other industry related software.
- Manage and track all other EHC software.
- Configure laptops, MS Surfaces, and Verizon Hotspots for distribution to employees
- Break/fix for all company IT hardware and software
- Manage laptop, printer, Verizon Hotspot, and other IT resource inventory
- Manage technical aspects of on-boarding and off-boarding employees, including user account management and equipment repurpose
- Evaluate, test and install special use software
- Provide helpdesk support for all IT-related issues including password resets, etc.
- Monitor anti-virus portal and ensure users have up-to-date virus protection
- Administer network including our wireless networks
- Monitor Firewall and related IT security solutions
- Manage Enterprise application software configuration
- Review and service printers and copy machines
- Maintain and troubleshoot VoIP office phones, conference calling packages, and Skype
- Assist in maintaining all IT-related documentation, including floorplans and network diagrams
- Assist in maintaining any IT-related warranties
- Assist in evaluating and procuring network equipment and software/application licenses
- Create user guides and FAQs with respect to personal computers and associated software
- Assist with all facilities-related tasks as needed.
At Eagle Hill Consulting, we have an entrepreneurial culture where our employees are offered—and encouraged to take advantage of—opportunities that contribute to Eagle Hill’s growth. Engaging in diverse areas of business helps our employees grow professionally, as well as gain skills that can be applied to their work. Eagle Hill has grown by an average of 50% each year and plans to continue that growth into the future.
Eagle Hill is a family-run company that has inspired a workplace culture and client approach rooted in collaboration and integrity in all of our dealings. We are a community of exceptional people who have chosen Eagle Hill over a world of options, and who choose to stay to continue to make a difference.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- BA/BS in related field of study
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and office 2013/2016 (including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- MS SharePoint, Exchange, and Office365 administration experience preferred
- Share Point Online, Online Classic and Designer 2013 experience preferred
- MCSE, MCSA, PMP, MCTS, MCITP, ITIL V3 certifications preferred
- Extensive IT troubleshooting experience
- HTML experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deliver customer service to users with various levels of computer knowledge
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to dynamic priorities and tasks
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com
Position is located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Crystal City office. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
Contact Information/Application Instructions
Click Here to Apply Now!
Eagle Hill Consulting is a Vault 2018 Top-Ranked Consulting Firm!
Learn more about Eagle Hill Consulting on Vault!